Here at Blackhawk Ministries, we consider it a privilege to partner with parents to connect kids to Christ. We have carefully and prayerfully selected a curriculum that exposes kids to the truth about God in a way that is fun, age-appropriate and Biblically sound.
Our 9:00 Service follows a traditional Sunday School format. We have wonderful, dedicated volunteers who will teach your children from the Bible using engaging object lessons. Every story has accompanying crafts and activities to reinforce the lesson and help kids apply it to their own lives.
The 10:45 Service uses the same story and lesson as the first service. During the second service, we introduce the kids to a corporate worship experience. Abbe Starr leads our Kids’ Church using interactive story telling and songs written specifically for preschool worshippers.
- Flamingos (Rm. 246) – D.O.B. January 2011-June 2011
- Hippos (Rm. 157) – D.O.B. June 2010-December 2010
- Zebras (Rm. 156) – D.O.B. October 2009-May2010
- Rhinos (Rm. 159) – D.O.B. February 2009-September 2009
- Giraffes (Rm. 158) – D.O.B. January 2008-January 2009
- Lions (Rm. 164) – D.O.B. 2007 (Not yet in 1st grade)