Here at Blackhawk Ministries, we consider it a privilege to partner with parents to connect kids to Christ. We have carefully and prayerfully selected a curriculum that exposes kids to the truth about God in a way that is fun, age-appropriate and Biblically sound.
Our 9:00 Service follows a traditional Sunday School format. We have wonderful, dedicated volunteers who will teach your children from the Bible using engaging object lessons. Every story has accompanying crafts and activities to reinforce the lesson and help kids apply it to their own lives.
The 10:30 Service uses the same story and lesson as the first service. During the second service, we introduce the kids to a corporate worship experience. Various Teachers lead worship and tell the day’s lesson in a fun, interactive way. The curriculum we use in kid’s church is specifically written for preschoolers.
- Flamingos (Rm. 246) – D.O.B. January 2012-June 2012
- Hippos (Rm. 157) – D.O.B. February 2011-December 2011
- Zebras (Rm. 156) – D.O.B. November 2010-January 2011
- Rhinos (Rm. 159) – D.O.B. December 2009-October 2010
- Giraffes (Rm. 158) – D.O.B. January 2009-November 2009
- Lions (Rm. 164) – D.O.B. 2008 (Not yet in 1st grade)