Here at Blackhawk Ministries, we consider it a privilege to partner with parents to connect kids to Christ. We have carefully and prayerfully selected a curriculum that exposes kids to the truth about God in a way that is fun, age-appropriate and Biblically sound.
Our 9:00 Service follows a traditional Sunday School format. We have wonderful, dedicated volunteers who will teach your children from the Bible using engaging object lessons. Every story has accompanying crafts and activities to reinforce the lesson and help kids apply it to their own lives.
The 10:45 Service uses the same story and lesson as the first service. During the second service, we introduce the kids to a corporate worship experience. Abbe Starr leads our Kids’ Church using interactive story telling and songs written specifically for preschool worshippers.
- Flamingos (Rm. 246) – February 2010-August 2010
- Hippos (Rm. 157) – September 2009-January 2010
- Zebras (Rm. 156) – April 2009-August 2009
- Rhinos (Rm. 159) – September 2008-March 2009
- Elephants (Rm. 158) – February 2008-August 2008
- Giraffes (Rm. 166) – July 2007-January 2008 (not yet in Kindergarten)
- Lions (Rm. 164) – Kindergarten